Friday, January 16, 2009

Libby's Birthday events part one




On the morning of Libby's birthday she slept until 10am! This very rare-however I didn't mind because I had to get ready to leave for Sioux City. We left a little after 11am. Our first stop was Dr. Amir's for Libby's 2 year check up. Yes, I know I need to find a doctor in Omaha. I just really like her doctor and their office. Libby weighs 26 lbs and is 33 inches tall. She is in the 50%ile for her age so I guess that means she is pretty average. She has grown 2 inches and gained about 4 lbs in the last 6 months. Libby had to get a flu shot and was very brave-she didn't even cry. Dr. Amir gave her 3 Mickey Mouse stickers for being good.
After her appointment we went to Mimi and Papa's house for a nap. While she slept I ran some errands. Libby has a rash on her belly so we had to get a prescription for a cream. After Libby got up, we went to Jeni's to play with her kids for a little while. Libby loves to play with all their toys because they "new" to her. All the girls then went to eat at the Olive Garden. Sadie was very excited since she hasn't been on a "girl date" with us in quite a while. Libby ate a ton because noodles are her favorite. It is a good thing that Libby slept in so well because she didn't want to sleep that night at Mimi and Papa's.

No comments: