Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our new house slideshow part 2

We found out last week that we get to move into our new house on October 17th!! This is a week earlier than we originally thought. Since we don't have to be out of our apartment until October 31st this will give us some time to paint some walls and take our time moving in. All of the walls will be painted a "khaki" color before we move in but we might decide we need a few new colors. Hopefully everything will be spic and span so I don't have to clean (except our apartment when we move out).

All of the dry wall is up now. We went in the afternoon so I could snap a few pictures (see slideshow link below). It looks SO much bigger with the walls up! Everytime we go in, it makes me more excited! I am not looking forward to the repacking and the unpacking again but it will all be worth it when I don't have to live in an apartment anymore

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbuWrJw0ZMmTp4&emid=sharshar&linkid=link4

Let me know if you can't open this link and I will email it to you.

No comments: