Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oceans of Fun

Wednesday July 30th-Mike, Libby and I headed for Kansas City. Mike has some clients to meet up with so Libby and I (and Mike's boss, wife and daughter) decided to tag along. Wednesday night we headed downtown to eat-however, when we got there every where was too long to wait to eat with two little girls. So we ended up eating at the Waffle House across from our hotel. I didn't mind because I LOVE Waffle House. Thursday while the boys were working, the girls headed to Oceans of Fun. The guys meet up with us in time for lunch. Libby was such a trooper. She didn't have much sleep the night before since we were in a strange place. We were there for almost 6 hours. Libby took a short snooze on a lawn chair but otherwise enjoyed playing in the water.

Thursday night we meet up with Josh, Jessica, Avary, Ben, Tina, and Baby Bailey. We went out to dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise at Legends. Avary and Libby had a good time playing together at the fountain when we were done eating. Mike and I got a little shopping done before Libby started to melt down. I am glad it worked out for us to make a visit to KC before the summer was over and Jessica and Tina had to go back to work.

I made a little digital "photo album" that I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: