Tuesday, August 26, 2008

home again, home again..











Libby and I are home again. We had a good time in Michigan. We just hung out, ate and Libby played with her cousins. We went swimming at Aunt Judy and Uncle Rob's one day but the rest of the time was too cool to go swimming or to the spray park. Libby had a good time playing with "JoJo" and Ben. Ben and Libby are definitely "kissing cousins". Ben would walk up to Libby, take the pacifier out of her mouth, they would kiss and then he would put the pacifier back in her mouth. They did it a few times and it was too cute. You would never have known that a few days before Ben was pushing her around.
Libby was a pretty good traveler on the way home. This time I had to go though security alone and all was going good until I had to take Libby's DVD player out of my carry on. She saw it and started screaming. I put it in the stroller with her for our 25 minute trek to the gate and everything was fine. She had a couple small fits when we had to board the plane and when I had to shut it off for take off. As soon as the plane started moving she fell asleep and slept until just before landing. I would absolutely do it again since she was such a good girl.

No comments: