Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!






Mimi and Papa came into town yesterday. The 3 girls had a bridal shower to go to for Mike's cousin Alisa. The boys went golfing. Jacque and Joyce came over Saturday night for grilled burgers and brats. Mimi and Papa spent the night. Mike made us all breakfast in the morning and cleaned up the kitchen. Other than that it was a pretty typical Sunday at our house. I went tanning and Libby and Daddy had an afternoon nap together. Our neighbors gave us some sod so Mike fixed some brown patches by our driveway with Libby's help. After it started raining we decided to go eat at Old Chicago. When we got home Mike gave Libby a bath and is now reading her books and putting her to bed so I can watch TV and update our blog. We had a good day even though Mother's Day isn't my favorite since it makes me miss my mom more than I do any other day.
I know I am a little behind on my updates. I will add a few more entries this week.

No comments: