Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Libby's Hair Cut











Libby has been needing a little hair trim for quite some time. So on Monday we met Mike for lunch and the mall and decided to get Libby's bangs trimmed. HOLY COW!! I am glad I did not attempt that alone. She SCREAMED the entire time!! You would have thought someone was cutting her leg off. She was crying so hard that I thought she was going to throw up. I seriously don't remember her crying this hard during any shots, IV's, chest x-rays or the CAT scan she had! I guess she prefers hospitals over hair cuts. Mike had to hold her arms down so the lady could at least get a half way decent job done. It isn't the greatest but her hair does look cuter. Needless to say-we are doing hair cuts at home from now on.
Today Libby and I had a picnic at the play area by our house. I sure hope spring is here to stay! It is so beautiful out. I bought Libby these new sunglasses yesterday. She wore them all afternoon. Isn't she the cutest girl ever??

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Cute haircut, CUTE outfit, and ADORABLE sunglasses. Holy Cow, Libby looks so grown up in these pictures!

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT! She makes me smile everytime I see a picture. She's got a lot of character! :)