Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!














Last Saturday, April 11th, my dad turned 60!!



The weather was nice so the kids dyed Easter eggs out on the deck. I am glad that mess was contained outdoors. Libby had a good time but she does not quite understand how delicate eggs are so a few of hers ended up cracked. Her clothes stayed surprisingly clean through the whole process. Papa spend a good part of the afternoon by the creek in our backyard throwing sticks with the kids.






I invited my aunt, uncle and cousin over to spend the night Saturday night so we could have party for my dad. He claims he was surprised that they showed up earlier than expected. We just hung out, ate, play wii and guitar hero. It was nice to hang out with everyone. We haven't spent that much time together in a long time!














No comments: