Monday, April 6, 2009

more about Libby...of course


Libby has been busy playing with her cousins! On Sunday March 22nd Mike's Uncle Ronnie and family were in town visiting. Libby had an awesome time playing all the kids at Uncle Rod and Aunt Callie's. They have the best toys! I think she had the most fun swinging with Sidney and Tony. Rod and Callie have a pretty cool swing set with 3 swings. While they were all swinging Libby would look at them and say "Hey Sidney, what's up?" and then "Hey Tony, what's up?" Tony sounds a little like bologna but we know what she means. I did not have my camera along this day so there are no pictures.
Then on the 29th we went to Uncle Roy and Aunt Kathy's to attend a baby shower. Libby again had a good time playing with all her cousins. They all love her as much as she loves them. Sidney, Tony and Katie were all fighting over who got to sit on the swing with her, and followed her around fighting over whose turn it was to play with her. Libby cuddled up to Tony pretty good on the swing and would have probably fallen asleep if I would have given her a paci. Libby and Alyssa were drawing with sidewalk chalk together when it was time to leave. Libby cried and cried because she wanted to stay!
Someday I will remember to bring my camera everywhere I go so I can take more pictures to blog about!


No comments: