Friday, April 17, 2009

Busy Busy Busy....


On Thursday April 9th we started our holiday celebrating. My dad, Cande, Kim, Taylor and Caleb all showed up to spend a few days here. I had been rushing around all week getting ready for their arrival. After they all got here we basically just sat around and ate. They were tired from driving and I was tired from cleaning and grocery shopping. Plus, Libby has been the WORST sleeper since the time change. I just can't get her back on a good schedule. Having a houseful of people didn't help much either.


Friday morning Kim and I took all the kids to Bounce U. Libby didn't have as good of a time this round. She got trampled by a couple of boys right when we first got there and was scared after that. It was pretty crowded. By the end she was bouncing more as the crowd thinned out. For lunch we went to "The Amazing Pizza Machine". Again we ate and ate. We were there playing the games and walking around for quite a while. After we got home, the kids rested and Kim and I played Dr. Mario for a while. We of course ate more Friday night and just hung out getting ready for the next day.

No comments: