Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree.....



Here are a few photos of our trees and house. I know the outside picture is pretty light. I need to sneak out when it is a little darker. I also did not turn the flash off my camera when taking pictures of the trees so the lights did not show up. I apologize I am not an expert like my husband.
In the picture of our house is also the picture of ALL the snow we have gotten this year. It might not ever snow in Omaha but it sure is COLD! Today it was 25 below with wind chill. Libby and I stayed in all day and baked cookies for Mike to take to work. These are the days when I enjoy not having a job.



1 comment:

Callie said...

Carrie - your house looks so nice! Congratulations! Mike was sooooo great to come and help us! We really enjoy the lights and he did it with such ease! See you Sunday!Love, Callie