Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bounce U









On Friday morning we took the kids (Libby, Taylor and Caleb) to Bounce U. It is a big room with about 3 giant inflatables for the kids to jump around and a big slide. We got to go to the "Preschool Playdate" room where all the kids were 6 and under. It took Libby a little while to warm up to everything but I think she had a good time. The slide was the biggest hit with Taylor and Caleb. Libby wouldn't go down by herself so Kim or I had to climb up with her every time. It was certainly a work out climbing up a narrow walk way holding onto a rope and a 25 pound girl. I am sure Libby and I will go again this winter.

Since I didn't get out of bed at 5am to go shopping, Friday afternoon Cande and I went to the mall. By the time we got there the sales were ending but we still got a few things (for ourselves). This means I am way behind on my shopping and need to get started! Maybe next year I will make it out at 4am.
Saturday we all headed to Sioux City for the night. My dad, Cande, Libby and I went out for lunch and did a little more shopping. Kim and the kids came over to the hotel, we went swimming and ordered pizza. We must have all been exhausted because we were all asleep by 9:45pm and slept until 8am. The 7 of us went out for breakfast and then my dad, Cande, Libby and I headed back to Omaha.
My dad and Cande left for home about 4am on Monday. It sure was a quiet day around here with just me and my girl. Libby was pretty cuddly and wanted to sit on my lap most of the morning. I am sure she is still pretty tired from the last 9 days of festivities. Last night she asked to go to bed at 7:45pm and slept until 9am this morning.

No comments: