Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Vacation




I apologize for not posting for so long. It has been pretty busy around here. On June 20th, my sister and I loaded up the 3 kids in her van and drove 13 hours to my dad and Cande's. We drove overnight thinking the kids would sleep. Not the case, Libby and Caleb barely slept. Needless to say the drive was an adventure. We got to there around 7am. Libby and I went to bed and slept until around 10:30am. We got ready and out the door to get a few family pictures taken. Unfortunately, my kid was the least cooperative. Some of the pictures turned out good even though Libby had a pacifier in her mouth and we were still tired from the trip. We went up North on Monday night. Libby did not want anything to do with the beach. She hated the sand and the lake water. She liked it when I walked in the water but refused to get down. The picture above is taken in a quick second that she let me put her down with shoes on. I hope she likes it when she gets older. Libby loved running around the big house and acted like she owned the place most of the time. On Thursday we took the kids to a sprayground. Libby LOVED it!! I thought I was going to have to hold her the whole time. She got down right away and ran around with all the other kids. She let the buckets dump on her and let the sprinklers spray her in the face, she didn't care. We went swimming at Aunt Judy and Uncle Rob's a few times too, which Libby also enjoyed. Otherwise, we just ate, shopped and hung out at the house. The drive home wasn't quite as adventurous because the kids slept most of the way. Libby and I had such a good time we are planning on flying back for another visit in August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me lick u guys clean

Anonymous said...

love to suck her tits, she needs to stand up though and show her pussy