Friday, July 11, 2008

random stuff

I have been working with Libby on potty training. I know she is a little young but I would LOVE to have her potty trained before we move to our new house. I won't be disappointed too much if it doesn't happen but I have to give it a try-at least at home. The past couple of days I have been taking her clothes off and letting her sit on her potty chair in the living room while we read or watch TV. Yesterday said "potty" and pointed to her chair. I sat her on the potty and she pooped!!! I got really excited, showed it to her and let her flush it down the toilet. While I was calling daddy to tell him the news and getting a diaper to put on, she peed on the floor. I guess we have a ways to go. I can't except too much because she is still pretty young.

Nick and JJ finally got their blog up and running. The link to view some photos of Jordyn Jae is listed at the very bottom of my blog. It is the top link.

Our house is coming along great. We can see some of the piping that will be under the house and the sump pump. They have also poured the concrete for our garage floor. It has been about a week since I have gotten up close to see the changes. This weekend I plan on taking a few pictures and will post a report.

No comments: