Monday, February 9, 2009

Perfect weather!


We have been enjoying this unseasonably warm weather the past few days! On Thursday Libby and I went swimming. It is an indoor pool but since it was warm I didn't have to worry too much about going outside with wet hair after. The pool is very shallow and not very big but Libby had a good time. When we got home we played outside a little bit and visited with one of our new neighbors. Libby slept for 3 hours after all that activity.
Friday Libby and I meet my friend Ruth for lunch. We got home and played outside a little bit before naptime. That evening Libby and I went to run a couple of errands. Mike was in South Sioux playing domeball for the night. I must admit how much easier it is to run around with a 2 year old when we are both not wearing heavy winter coats!!
Saturday morning I was hungry for pancakes so the three of us headed to IHOP. After we ate we went to Sam's Club, Best Buy (Libby's favorite store), and to wash my car. We played in the yard, took a little walk, and met some more of our new neighbors. I can tell this is going to be an awesome neighborhood in the summer!! I also decided to take Libby's picture every couple of months in front of this utility box in our front yard. I wish it were a tree or something but I guess this will work!
Saturday night we had a few friend over to grill and play Wii. I sure wish the weather would stay like this until summer rolls around!

No comments: