Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our weekend guests







Last weekend we had some overnight visitors. Jeni, BA, Sophie and Noah came to shop and hang out with us. Jeni and I found some great bargains on our shopping spree! My best purchase was a new twin size quilt for the day bed. It was originally $80 on sale for $9.98-that is my kind of shopping! We also found some cute outfits for our girls on clearance too. We didn't get as much shopping done as we did in the old days but we still had a good time.


All of us went out to dinner Saturday night with Jacque, Austin, Brad and Teri. Then back to our house to hang out before bed. Austin and Noah stayed up late playing Guitar Hero and watching a movie. Noah did awesome at Guitar Hero for it being the first time he has ever played.

On Super Bowl Sunday Austin, Jacque, Mike, Libby and I went to Billy Frog's to watch the game. It was not crowded at all so Libby could run around. We only stayed until halftime because the kids were getting tired. I only watch for the commercials anyway so it didn't bother me to finishing watching in my own bed.

I think our string of visitors had come to an end. It seems like we have had company every other weekend since we moved here. WE LOVE IT!! If anyone wants to plan a trip to Omaha the "Marlow Motel" has vacancies until April :)

No comments: