Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Still no pictures....

Well, my plans to overload on photos of Libby this weekend did not turn out as I had planned. I had her all "cuted" up, she was playing with her toys, clapping and having a good time. I put her in her toybox (because it was empty-her new idea of fun is pulling her toys out one by one) and covered her with toys. I went to grab the camera and discovered it was gone. Mike had taken it to Lincoln with him. I did get some cute video-which I haven't figured out how to link to this site yet but I will someday.

So, Sunday I get out the camera. The battery was dead. Maybe we will get some pictures tonight at Mike and JJ's birthday party. Hopefully I will remember to bring the camera.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I LOVE IT! Libby, you keep getting more beautiful every month!!!! We can tell you mean so much to your mommy & daddy! Keep them on their toes (you will be SOOO soon! :) Love to all!
Josh, Jess, and Avary