Monday, October 8, 2007

And finally....new photos

As promised here is my photo of Libby playing in her toy box. Of course I forgot my camera on Wednesday when we went out for Mike and JJ's birthday so there are no photos of that. We had a busy weekend. My friend "Pepsi" was visiting from MN for our 10 class reunion. We made a few visits to Morningside campus and I showed her all the "improvements" Sioux City has gone though in the past 10 years. Libby was a trooper the whole weekend even though she didn't really stick to a schedule or take very good naps.

Be sure to check out Libby's other website at http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/liberty107/ for her 9 month updates. I can't believe she is 9 months old already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the best girl ever...I can't express my feelings to you yet, but there will be a day that you will know how much I love you.

Dad

Anonymous said...

I was so happy I got to visit with all of you. Libby is so cute and happy!! What a joy she must be everyday. Much love, Aunt Joyce