Monday, October 29, 2007

And she's off......


Libby has finally learned how to crawl!! My dad is in town so we went to Quimby on Saturday to visit my Aunt Rachael, Uncle Mike and all the cousins. We made a stop in Cherokee to visit the grandparents then it was out to Uncle Mike's "ponderosa" for his birthday party. So needless to say she didn't get much "floor time", she was held and carried around most of the day. Libby was a VERY good girl all day. She didn't really mind all the strangers. She just smiled at everyday and acted shy.


On Sunday we spend most of our time at home. My dad, Kim, Matt and I took all the kids out for breakfast (at 1pm) and then went to the pumpkin patch (see picture below). Afterwards we all hung out at my house. Taylor loves to play Wii and Kim is still a pro at "Mike Tyson's Punchout". By the end of the afternoon Libby was crawling everywhere. I guess I am going to have to start baby proofing the house. Hopefully she will be walking by Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its about time that girl started to move around...she'll own that house now!