Monday, February 8, 2010

Sorry this got added to the wrong blog: It was suppose to be my post last week.

This Thursday was my birthday. We didn't really do anything special. Libby is pretty tired of watching TV so I have been trying to keep her busy with outside activities. This also means my house is a disaster! Tuesday we went to Gymboree, got Libby a hair cut and went out to lunch. Wednesday I took Libby swimming and then we went to McDonald's playland all afternoon. Thursday it was my actual birthday-I took Libby to Gymboree and then we went to look at a preschool for her. I am trying to get her into the Gingerbread House. I do not have her immunization records yet so I am crossing my fingers that she gets in! Thursday night the 3 of us went out to dinner and then did a little shopping. Friday we got up super early (which is anything before 8 for us!) and went out for breakfast with Carla and Kelsey. Libby and I then went to the Carter store and Target. We also had Gymboree for 2 hours that afternoon. Libby did awesome considering how tired she was! Once I get a few pictured downloaded I will add our weekend post.

No comments: