Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sorry, no pictures again...

Since I have been sharing a computer with Mike I never thing to download pictures to the laptop, they are on the desktop that I don't use very often. I also keep forgetting to bring the camera with me! I need to start leaving it in my purse or car (when it decides to warm up!)

Nothing new to report. We went to Sioux City Friday night so Mike could play softball. Libby went and spent the night with Taylor and Caleb. She had fun playing with them and their dogs. I had lunch with Jeni and her girls on Saturday, hung out a little bit and then we headed for home. We were expecting a blizzard over the weekend but it looks like it missed us.

Libby got into the Gingerbread House preschool. In September she will start going on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30-3pm. I am going to sign her up for gymnastics on Wednesdays at 12:30. Mike thinks I am crazy but I am also going to get her to play soccer this fall. It only lasts 4 weeks and should be some good 3 year old entertainment.

Last weekend for Valentine's Day we all went out to breakfast on Saturday morning and then to the Durham Museum. It is an old train station and it has lots of neat things about the history of Omaha. I want to go back (without Libby) so I can loiter around and read everything. It was pretty cool. Saturday night we stayed home and I made crab legs for the first time. They turned out excellent!! I may never go out for crab legs again....

No comments: