Monday, August 10, 2009

busy week!!











On Tuesday August 4th Taylor and Caleb came to stay with us!! It was Taylor's birthday so their Grandma Dora and Papa Dana took the kids to the zoo for the day and then dropped them off at my house. Tuesday night we went out to the DQ to get ice cream for TT's birthday and then to Target to get her a present. Wednesday I took all the kids to the spraypark/playground. It wasn't very warm so we didn't stay long. When we got home I set up Libby's little pool so the kids could rinse the sand off themselves. It didn't work very well, so we had an early bathtime. Wednesday night after we ate dinner we went for a walk and then played in the pool again. Thursday I took the kids to the movie "Hotel for Dogs" and then to lunch at Sonic. Libby had gotten up really early that morning so she was ready for a nap by the time we got home. The big kids played in the pool while Libby slept. Again after dinner we went for a walk and played in the pool. About the time we got done with baths and bedtime snack time, Kim showed up. The kids were pretty good, I only had to break up an occasional fight. Libby was super entertained so I could get a few things done around the house. It seemed like a lot of work because I am not used to having so many kids around but it was fun to have them here.

No comments: