Thursday, December 20, 2007

One more day....

Friday is my last day of work until January 2nd. I am so VERY excited-I never get days off at Christmas time. I feel like I have been running in circle for the past two months. HOPEFULLY this will be the end of my busy phase so I can rest in January. I had big plans to get a bunch of stuff done around the house but then my sitter decided to take the week of Christmas off too. I guess Libby and I will have some quality days together next week. I am hoping to cut down on the number of bottles she has per day before I cut her off entirely. Right now she is sick so I don't know how well I am going to fair with that plan either.

I bought myself a new memory card for my camera so I can take tons of pictures at Libby's first Christmas. Hopefully she will be feeling better by then otherwise I will have a bunch of pictures of Libby sitting on every one's laps opening presents. Check back after Christmas for the report and pictures!

No comments: