Monday, November 5, 2007

Who are these cute kids??




My dad and Cande were in town this weekend. We hung out, ate and shopped-you know the usual when they visit. Libby was so GOOD the entire weekend. My dad and Cande watched Libby and Caleb on Friday. Then we ordered pizza and went swimming when I got off work. Libby had a good time at the pool. She just splashed and yelled. She keeps trying to stick her face in the water but doesn't understand the concept of holding her breath yet. I bet she is going to be a great swimmer. Saturday we went shopping and hung out at the hotel. We went out for dinner with my Uncle Mike, Aunt Rachael, and Jaelyn (my cousin Mikey's little girl). Here is a cute picture of the cousins, except Taylor was still swimming with Papa Ben so she missed the photo op. Grammy CC had to go home yesterday but Papa is still here to visit for a few more days.

No comments: