Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My blue eyed girl...

Papa Ben had to go home. He was here for almost 3 weeks. Well he was in Sioux City off and on for three weeks. Libby and I got used to him being around, helping around the house, and helping take care of Libby since Mike is gone all the time these days. We sure do miss Papa Ben. I am sure he will be back for an extended visit again soon.

Libby had a good time at Senior's (her other Papa) 60th Birthday Party on Saturday night. She danced with Aunt Jacque, visited with a few of her friends, and drank with Aunt Joyce (our girl sure loves water). She even stayed up until 9:30! Once again, she was a perfect angel all night. BUT I forgot the camera so I didn't get any photos of our girl at the party. Hopefully I will remember it for her first Thanksgiving this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! :)