Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My computer crashed!

Shortly after I updated from Libby's birthday party my computer crashed. The mother board is fried and the cord went out. We are just going to live with Mike's laptop for now. Maybe if we find a super deal on a new computer I will get one since it would cost more than a cheap computer to fix!

Also, this is the first week I have felt good since Libby's party. I had a fever for about 8 days and severe muscle aches set in about day 4 or 5. A couple of nights my fever spiked to 103 but hovered right around 99-100 during the day. I wasn't really tired but had no energy. Mike stayed home a couple of days to take care of Libby. She was VERY good the whole time I was sick. My legs still feel pretty weak but I can function a little better now.

I will re-download the pictures from Christmas and recently to start updating a little more.

1 comment:

Ruby Badcoe said...

Argh! I’m so sorry to hear about your computer! Power cords are easy to replace, but the mother board being fried is a lot harder to deal with. I hope you were still able to recover some of the files on it, although that always depends on how badly the mother board has been damaged. It might be a good idea to start backing all the important files up on external hard drives or USB flash disks, because we never know what could happen.