Monday, October 12, 2009

Libby Belle...
















Again I am sorry for not posting for a while. Libby and I were busy enjoying the nice weather while it lasted. We played catch outside, went the park a few times, and went for a some stroller rides. Libby found her pink t-ball glove that I bought her before she was born. She likes to try to throw the ball with the glove or use it as a helmet. Hopefully she will have more athletic ability as she gets older. Daddy gave Libby a hair cut due to the fact that she REFUSES to get one at the salon. He did a pretty good job however she still has crazy hair everyday. Every so often she will let me put it up and make it look cute.
I am also happy to report that Libby is OFFICIALLY pacifier free!! It has been almost 2 weeks now that she has been without it. The first couple of days were a breeze. After that I think she got overly tired and was whining more at bedtime. She hasn't even mentioned them for a couple of days now so hopefully we are over the paci.

No comments: