Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Did the Easter Bunny come?



Here are a couple of cute pictures of Libby at Easter. She got two new books, some barrettes, some apple puffs and this really cute headband. Papa Ben and Grammy CeCe were here for Easter and bought Libby this cute purple dress and a new swimsuit. We tried to go swimming at the hotel but there were too many kids and Libby was too scared to get in the water. We all celebrated Easter at my house-probably my last holiday at this house-My Dad, Cande, My Aunt Rachael, Uncle Mike, my cousin Jaelyn, Kim, Matt, Taylor and Caleb and the Niemeier family influenza B were all here. My dad and Cande left Tuesday morning and took the influenza B with them. Hopefully there are no remnants left at the Marlow household. We feel pretty good....so far.

No comments: