Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Libby's First Tooth!!




At 13 months and 4 days old-Liberty is FINALLY getting a tooth!! I can see the little white tips poking up the bottom. It isn't in all the way yet but at least I know she isn't going to be a "gummy bear" for the rest of her life!! I will be sure to post a picture once it is finally in all the way. She hasn't been too crabby about it YET. However-she did have her first temper tantrum tonight when I wouldn't give her a bottle. I gave in even though I am trying to take away her bottle. Maybe over the weekend I can cut out the bottle.

Here are some pictures of Libby in her new favorite spot. She LOVES Daddy's "PlayStation Chair". She climbs on it all the time-even if it is folded up in corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About time...Good Job Libby. Let's work on the rest of those choppers. Luv ya DAD