Monday, September 17, 2007

Our Husker Girl


Libby is becoming a big football fan. She has been to two Husker football parties. One weekend at Mimi and Papa's and then this weekend at Uncle Nick and Aunt JJ's. Libby thought it was pretty funny when Uncle Nick played the Nebraska song and everyone clapped and cheered. Since Libby is interested in football parties this means that I get to be home alone and get a few things done without interruption. I need to stock up on my alone time because I am going to be a "single parent" in about a month when Mike starts working with his Christmas decorating and is gone 24/7. Anybody want to adopt a cute girl for the month of November?? Just kidding-she is pretty easy and has been MOSTLY sleeping thought the night.
We also found out this week that Libby is going to have a little girl cousin!! Mike and I are feeling less guilty about not giving Libby any siblings since she will have a girl cousin so close to her age. Plus my very good friend Jeni (and BA) are having TWINS!!! Libby will have plenty of friends close to her own age. There are babies everywhere!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope our little girl likes Nebraska as much as Libby. She will definitely have to take lessons from Libby! I loved both her outfits and showed the pictures off to everyone!